Time: 6:30 am - 2:00 pm Cost: $30+
Depot Market Square 1100 Railroad Ave. Bellingham, WA Contact:
email@example.com Event Categories:
Come experience Bellingham and “Run the Bay”! Featuring views of Bellingham Bay, San Juan Islands, and North Cascades mountains, we are often called the most beautiful marathon in the Pacific Northwest.
- Beautiful point-to-point course starting on Lummi Nation and finishing in downtown Bellingham
- Long-sleeve gender-specific tech shirt included with registration and finishers receive a commemorative medal
- Free shuttle bus transportation from finish area to start area
- Spacious, heated indoor waiting in Wex’liem Community Building at start area
- A blessing for participants by Lummi Nation tribal members!
- Pacing available for various finish times
- Mostly road, with stretches of urban trail; some hills but virtually no net elevation change
- Finish area festival featuring live music, food, and beer garden!