Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm Cost: Free
, WA Contact:
Want to be a part of making something big? Take the next step in your education & career and find your path to success at BTC Info Session Week!
Learn more about BTC’s programs & certificates in Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering Night Tuesday, Feb. 12. This event starts at 5:30 p.m. in BTC’s G Building with a brief introduction of the evening’s featured programs, followed by opportunities to tour two different programs, visit their labs and meet their instructors. Admissions specialists will be on hand to answer questions about how to get started at BTC. Info Session Week events are free and open to the community.
Tuesday’s event will feature:
• Industrial Maintenance & Mechatronics
• Instrumentation & Control Technology
• Process Technology
• Water & Wastewater Treatment
• Engineering Technology: Civil, Clean Energy, Composites, Electronics, Geomatics and Mechanical Design
• Bachelor of Applied Science degrees: Engineering Technology & Operations Management