Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Cost: $50 per week
Age: 7-14 Location:
Bellingham Skate Park 1400 Puget Street Bellingham, WA Contact:
Bellingham Parks and Recreation firstname.lastname@example.org (360) 778-7000 Event Categories:
Grab a helmet, pads for some skateboarding! Skate with local expert Zac Garza and his crew from Unknown Board Shop and the best skate camp counselor Rumble Rose! Come out and get down on some basics, new tricks, and a filming sesh!
• Campers must have their own helmet, pads, and skateboard.
• Campers must wear a facemask during camp.
• Campers must wear closed-toed shoes to camp.
• Camper should have a full water bottle.
• Camper should eat before camp. Snacking is not permitted during camp unless otherwise arranged with Coordinator.
• Please have the same guardian drop off and pick up camper all week.
• Please arrive between 9:45 and 10 to check in at our health screening station.
• If camper has special needs, please call (360) 595-3728 to discuss adaptation arrangements.
• Refunds will not be issued for days that camp is cancelled.
Check-in Health Screening Process:
Campers check-in from 9:45-10 a.m.
Adult who drops off camper will fill out our Symptom Check Form and hand to screener. Temperature of camper will be taken, and we will verbally go over the Symptom Check Form. Campers join camp.
The same adult who dropped off camper will arrive for pick up from 12 to 12:15. Adult will not be able to pass a designated drop off area.