Time: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Cost: Free
, WA Contact:
email@example.com Event Categories:
- Arts & Crafts
- Fairs & Festivals
- Food, Wine or Beer
- Kids & Family
- Sports & Outdoor Recreation
It’s the biggest and best party of the year for all ages and tastes, with:
- Live music on 2 stages
- A historic beer & wine garden (12pm-6:30pm; no cover charge; 21+ with id)
- Scores of arts & craft vendors, exhibits from nonprofits, and children’s activities
- Food booths with a huge variety of offerings, including old favorites and ethnic foods
- $1 rides from WWU park-n-ride and downtown to Fairhaven
Main Stage (11th Street & McKenzie Avenue – free): Gin Gypsies at 12:30, Space Band at 2:30 and Death By Radio at 4:30!
Green Stage at the Village Green (10th Street & Mill Avenue – free): The Springmans, Bellingham Silk Road Dancers and friends, the Lynden Line Dancers, and Kuungana!
Ski to Sea Race Finish: Throughout the day, spectators and team members may walk down Harris Avenue to the finish area at Marine Park. From around 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., watch the kayakers cross the bay from Squalicum Harbor then run to the race-end and the ringing of the finish-line bell.