Time: All Day Cost: $15
Bloedel Donovan Park & Whatcom Falls Park 2114 Electric Ave Bellingham, WA Contact:
Parks and Recreation firstname.lastname@example.org (360)778-7000 Event Categories:
Tiny Onion Cooking School and Bellingham Parks and Recreation want to inspire you in the kitchen with sweet butter and butterbeer making!
This kit includes:
• 1 apron to decorate
• 4 sharpies
• 1 jar
• 1 silicone spatula
• 2 recipes
• 2 cans of cream soda
• Spice packets
• 1 link to a Tiny Onion Cooking School video that walks you through the recipes
This is an online event. Pick up your kit on Friday 1/29 from 3-6 p.m. or Saturday 1/30 from 10 a.m.- 12 p.m. at Bloedel Donovan’s gym. Please arrive at the front door and our staff will give you your kit.
This program is non-refundable.
- Standard registration opens: Jan 11, 2021 8:30 a.m.
- Last day for standard registration: Jan 27, 2021 4:30 p.m.
- Internet registration opens: Jan 11, 2021 8:30 a.m.
- Last day for Internet registration: Jan 27, 2021 4:30 p.m.