Whatcom County arts and culture organizations are teaming up to inspire giving to the arts during COVID closure, with the theme “We heART commUNITY.” Starting July 27th, community members are invited to make a $50 donation to at least five participating organizations, totaling $250 in giving to the arts. In return, donors will receive an exclusive tote bag, commemorating their part in the movement to keep arts alive and thriving in Whatcom County!
Arts organizations are all suffering from physical closure, lost earned income, and lack of resources to continue paying staff and facilities costs. Over 30 organizations have formed the Whatcom Arts Project to share creative content with our entire community through these challenging times, and many of these are participating in this collaborative campaign to invite much-needed public support.
With your help, we are widening our collective pool of supporters, encouraging you to branch out in support of the diverse groups who make up the thriving Whatcom County arts ecosystem. The arts are vital; we are interconnected, and everyone will benefit from a thriving arts and culture sector in our community.
Tax-deductible donations can be made at https://www.alliedarts.org/we-heart-community-donation/ where more information is listed about the “We heART commUNITY” campaign.
- Allied Arts of Whatcom County, firstname.lastname@example.org
- BAAY, email@example.com
- Bellingham Repertory Dance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bellingham Symphony Orchestra, email@example.com
- Bellingham Theatre Guild , firstname.lastname@example.org
- CASCADIA International Women’s Film Festival, Cheryl@cascadiafilmfest.org
- Children of the Setting Sun Productions, email@example.com
- Jansen Art Center, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jazz Center of Bellingham, email@example.com
- Make.Shift, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mount Baker Theatre, John.Purdie@MountBakerTheatre.com
- Pickford Film Center, email@example.com
- Sylvia Center for the Arts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatcom Art Guild, email@example.com