Whatcom County Health Department will hold a media briefing at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021 through the GoToMeeting video conferencing platform. Representatives from Whatcom County Health Department will give updates about the health department’s planning and response to COVID-19.
- Erika Lautenbach: Director, Whatcom County Health Department
- Amy Hockenberry : Vaccine Planning Lead, Whatcom County Health Department
This media briefing will be recorded and made available to the public on our media page.
WCHD COVID-19 Media Briefing
- Wed, Jan 27, 2021 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (PST)
- Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://www.gotomeet.me/WCHealthDepartment4/wchd-covid-19-media-briefing-15
- You can also dial in using your phone.
- United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
- United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
- Access Code: 595-320-525
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/595320525
Upon joining the conference, participants will be asked to identify their name and affiliation. Members of the media will be invited to ask questions at the end of the presentation.