The Best Western Plus Bellingham recently was honored for its COVID-19 protocols and exemplary cleanliness.
Best Western Hotels and Resorts chose the 132-room Best Western Plus Bellingham out of approximately 300 hotels in the western United States and Canada for its We Care Clean award in September. The Best Western Plus Bellingham is located at 3985 Bennett Drive, just off Interstate 5 Exit 258 (West Bakerview Road).
“I am so proud of this team and blessed to have them,” said Dana Weber, general manager of the Best Western Plus Bellingham. “We are humbled to win this award.”
The Best Western Plus Bellingham was honored for making numerous changes to create a safer environment for guests amid the pandemic, including:
- Installing touchless hand sanitizer stations at every high traffic point in the hotel, including entrances, elevators, the fitness center and guest laundry rooms.
- Sanitizing luggage carts, the van, the fitness center and lobby tables after each use.
- Consistently sanitizing entrance doors and elevator buttons throughout the day.
- Providing a deluxe grab-and-go breakfast, which includes fruit, yogurt, cereal, pastry, an egg sandwich or burrito and drink.
- Removing high-touch items from each guest room and only allowing them upon request.
- Using extra cleaning chemicals and sanitizing each room to high standards.
“We have also ordered an electrostatic sprayer that will be another measure we will use to keep everyone safe,” Weber said.
The Best Western Plus Bellingham is managed by Providence Hospitality Partners, which actively supports its comprehensive safety and cleanliness protocols. For more information, call (360) 676-7700 or visit www.bwbellinghamairporthotel.com.