Although many local businesses close for Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 28, 2019), the following is a list of restaurants open for Thanksgiving Dinner in Bellingham and Whatcom County, along with prices and locations. Most offer special menus or buffet dinners featuring traditional turkey and all the trimmings, to allow you a relaxing meal. Call ahead to find out if reservations are needed, and treat yourself to a delicious celebration.
Enjoy an elevated and stress-free Thanksgiving this year. Let B-Town Kitchen & Raw Bar prepare a celebratory feast for you and yours on Thanksgiving Day! Indulge in a five-course menu, featuring timeless classics such as Cider Brined Turkey and B-Town originals showcasing Pacific Northwest flavors such as Seared Salmon.
- Address: 714 Lakeway Drive Bellingham
- Menu: https://www.btownkitchen.com/menu/thanksgiving
- Reservations: Make a reservation: call (360) 392-6502 or visit www.btownkitchen.com
Sit back and let the Hotel Bellwether do the cooking! Thanksgiving at Hotel Bellwether is truly a special time. Fall colors adorn our halls, and a fantastic spread of Thanksgiving Fare awaits you in our serene waterfront restaurant The Lighthouse Grill.
- Address: 1 Bellwether Way, Bellingham
- Menu: https://hotelbellwether.com/restaurant/
- Reservations: Make a reservation: call (360) 392-3100
Semiahmoo will be offering two options for Thanksgiving Dinner this year. Packers Kitchen + Bar will be serving a Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner Special from 5-10 p.m. as well as their full regular menu. Family Style Traditional Thanksgiving in one of our banquet spaces will be from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Address: 9565 Semiahmoo Pkwy, Blaine
- Menu: https://www.semiahmoo.com/dining-specials.php
- Reservations: Make a reservation: For Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner call (360) 318-2090. For Family Style Traditional Thanksgiving call (360) 318-2032 or visit https://www.semiahmoo.com/packers-bar-grill.php
Five Columns will be serving up a fresh Roasted Turkey Dinner from noon to 7 p.m. with a free dinner for senior citizens (65+ years) from noon – 2 p.m.
- Address: 1301 E. Maple Street, Bellingham, WA
- Reservations: Call (360) 676-9900