Although many local businesses close for Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 22, 2018), the following is a list of restaurants open for Thanksgiving Dinner in Bellingham and Whatcom County, along with hours, prices and locations. Most offer special menus or buffet dinners featuring traditional turkey and all the trimmings, to allow you a relaxing meal. Call ahead to find out if reservations are needed, and treat yourself to a delicious celebration.
714 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham, WA
- Five-Course Family Style Thanksgiving from 1 – 7 p.m.
- Enjoy a stress-free Thanksgiving this year. Let B-Town Restaurant handle the hassle of preparing a celebratory feast for you and yours. On Thanksgiving Day, indulge in their five-course menu, which features timeless classics such as Herb Roasted Turkey, and B-Town originals such as Roasted Salmon with Lemon-Garlic Butter.
- See full menu at:¬†https://www.btownkitchen.com/menu/thanksgiving
- Make a reservation: call¬†(360) 392-6502¬†or visit www.btownkitchen.com
1 Bellwether Way, Bellingham, WA
- Thanksgiving Day Buffet from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Prices are $48.95* for adults, $20.95* for children ages 6-12 and kids 5 and under are free. 10% discount for seniors 65+. (*tax and gratuity not included)
- 10% discount on Thanksgiving Buffet when you book at 2-night stay arriving on Nov. 21 or Nov. 22 (subject to buffet availability).
- ¬†Reservations are required. Call 360-392-3200
9569 Semiahmoo Parkway, Blaine, WA
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Packers Kitchen + Bar,¬†4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Reservations are required. Call 360-318-2028 for reservations
21 Bellwether Way, Bellingham, WA
- Traditional Thanksgiving Buffet, Lunch:¬†11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Dinner” 5 – 7:30 p.m.
- Turkey, side dishes, seafood, meats, antipasto, salads, desserts
- Call 360-714-8412, reservations are suggested
316 W. Holly Street, Bellingham, WA (downtown)
- Free Thanksgiving Dinners from 10 a.m.¬† -3 p.m., a community collaboration,
4876 Haxton Way, Ferndale, WA
- Thanksgiving Buffet, 11 a.m. – closing
- $21.95 per person
- (866) 383-0777
1301 E. Maple Street, Bellingham, WA
- Fresh Roasted Turkey Dinner as the special, noon to 7 p.m.
- Free dinner to Senior Citizens 65+ years from noon to 2 p.m.
- Please call for reservations: 360-676-9900