Why? The reasons are many. Member benefits and opportunities abound. Membership at the Bureau enables you to tap into the over $705 million visitor industry in Whatcom County.
It’s easy to join & worth it too! Fill out our Membership Form.
- Referrals from Bureau staff and volunteers in response to convention and tourism-related inquiries.
- Networking Opportunities at regularly scheduled events offer new ways to market your business.
- Sales Missions, conducted by our sales department, enables you to cost effectively market your company nationally and internationally.
- Bureau Mailings keep you informed about the visitor industry and Bureau programs.
- Educational Workshops and Presentations allow your business to engage more deeply in the visitor industry.
- Investment in the economic development of our region. Your membership dues provide the Bureau with the means to competitively market Bellingham Whatcom County as a visitor destination.
- Additional co-op member marketing opportunities. There’s even more co-op marketing channels offered to members that take businesses to the next level.
Did you know that we offer many ways to advertise your business, some of them for absolutely FREE?
Bellingham Whatcom County Tourism is proud to provide its members with a variety of marketing, advertising and media exposure opportunities throughout the year. Take advantage of our targeted outreach to visitors and potential visitors, to travel writers and editors, and to local residents looking for things to do and places to visit.
Advertising opportunities include:
- Internet Advertising
- Visitor Information Brochure (VIB)
- Visitors Guide
- Relocation Packet Inserts
- We also offer public relations opportunities through our Travel Writer Introductions & Media Tours and invite our members to participate in Trade Show Partnerships.
For more information on all of these opportunities, please contact us, or download the PDF above.