Chuckanut Brewery & Kitchen in Bellingham, WA begins brunch on Mothers Day Weekend starting Saturday, May 12. The Chuckanut Brunch will take place from 9:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m., every weekend throughout the summer with a tasty menu including beer cocktails. The regular menu starts at 11 a.m. as usual, for those who like ordering off the main menu. Signature beer cocktails and mimosas that are on the brunch menu will be served until 2:30 p.m.
Chuckanut’s weekend brunch will include:
- Corned beef hash made with beef braised in Chuckanut beer and served with potatoes, herbs and eggs
- Chilaquiles (yam huevos) made with corn chips, yams, peppers in a spicy Mexican-style sauce
- Shakshuka pizza with baked eggs, tomato sauce and feta cheese
- A classical brewers breakfast with brats or bacon and eggs
- A fresh egg sandwich with egg, bacon and cheese on a housemade roll
- Smoked salmon scramble
- Chuckanut Bread Pudding to round out the brunch menu
- Brass Monkey (orange juice and Kolsch beer) and Micheladas (Chuckanut Mexican Style Lager and tomato juice with lime and spices) are special beer cocktails served only during brunch
There’s something for everyone at Chuckanut’s Saturday and Sunday brunch, stop in before you head out for a hike or onto the rest of your weekend fun!
Chuckanut Brewery & Kitchen located at 601 West Holly St, Bellingham was awarded the National Small Brewpub/Brewer of the Year 2009 and National Small Brewery/Brewer of the Year 2011 at the Great American Beer Festival (GABF). The full-service kitchen serves from 11:00 a.m. every day to guests of all ages with an eclectic fresh local menu with weekend brunch starting at 9:30 am.
Check out additional information about Chuckanut Brewery at http://www.chuckanutbrewery.com/