Check out our current Travel Advisory for local travel restrictions including COVID-19 related guidelines.
In December of 2012, Washington State passed Initiatives 502 (I-502) which legally allows adults over the age of 21 to purchase:
- Up to one ounce of flower marijuana.
- Up to 16 ounces of marijuana-infused edibles.
- 72 ounces of liquids or infused oils.
- Up to seven grams of marijuana extract or concentrate for recreational use.
Many businesses have changed their availability due to the Governor’s Safe Start Order, please check with the business directly via their contact information below or follow specific links for business hours and availability. Guidelines are also updated daily on our Travel Advisory page.
Laws & Regulations:
- You must be 21 or older to have, purchase or use cannabis.
- Do not sell or give retail marijuana to minors, it is illegal.
- It is illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana.
- It is illegal to consume marijuana in public. (Parks, bars restaurants, public places or within 25 feet of doors or windows)
- It is illegal to take marijuana out of Washington State.
- Only purchase marijuana from established dispensaries.
- It is illegal to take or consume marijuana on federal land (Including National Parks/Forests like the North Cascades National Park or Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.)
- Under Washington State’s DUI laws, it is illegal for an adult to drive under the influence. If a driver is pulled over with 5 nanograms of THC per milliliter of blood, they will be charged with driving under the influence.
- It is also illegal to smoke marijuana in other locations where smoking is illegal, including bars, restaurants, buildings open to the public, places of employment and areas within 25 feet of doors and ventilation openings.
- The majority of our hotels are smoke-free. Seventy-five percent of Washington State’s hotels are non-smoking so it is recommend that you check with your hotel before smoking marijuana in a hotel room.
For more information on Washington State’s legal marijuana laws, please consult the Laws, Rules & FAQs, provided by the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board.
Green Leaf, the one stop shop for all your cannabis needs. With the largest paraphenellia selection and marijuana menu items, we truly are Blaines premier shop. Check out our Customer Loyalty program and daily specials for extra savings. Reserve your order by phone and stop in for a custom tailored experience to suit your cannabis needs!
Located at 100 East Maple Street, Bellingham, Piece of Mind Cannabis is your one stop shop for all of your Cannabis needs! We have it all, friendly experienced Sales Associates (Budtenders), Paraphernalia (bongs, pipes, rolling papers, etc), and excellent relationships with amazing producers! Add these things up and not only will you get the best product in Bellingham but you get it at a competitive price! Join our rewards program for everyday discounts!
Bellingham’s hottest destination for all your cannabis needs. Best prices and selection on flower, concentrates, edibles and equipment. Friendly and knowledgeable staff in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Come check us out today! All 21+ welcome.
Green Leaf, the one stop shop for all your cannabis needs. With the largest paraphenellia selection and marijuana menu items, we truly are Bellinghams premier shop. Check out our Customer Loyalty program and daily specials for extra savings. Reserve your order by phone and stop in for a custom tailored experience to suit your cannabis needs!