Allegiant Air, Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air and San Juan Airlines fly out of Bellingham International Airport regularly. Flights offered are as follows:
- Allegiant Air offers flights to/from Las Vegas six days a week, as well as flights to Palm Springs, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA; and Mesa/Phoenix AZ.
- Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air offers multiple daily flights to/from Seattle, WA as well as seasonal flights to Las Vegas; Maui and Kona, HI
- San Juan Airlines offers flights to the San Juan Islands, Boeing field, Anacortes and charters
Long Term Airport Parking Option
- Bellingham International Airport parking – $9-12 per day depending on parking lot
- Seasonal coupons and specials can be found at www.flyBLIparking.com
Also see Park and Fly Hotel Packages in Bellingham for information about extended parking at local hotels.
Bellingham International Airport Route Map
Bellingham Airport flies to Maui, LAX, Las Vegas and many places, check out the route map to see how you can fly from and to Bellingham.
- Oakland/San Francisco
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Pam Springs
Sipping in Bellingham?
- Bellingham is a Haven for Juice Lovers
- 4 Craft Cider Tasting Rooms in Bellingham
- Sip Outside: Year-round Beer Gardens in Bellingham
- 4 Cocktail Bars to Taste in Downtown Bellingham
- Walking Guide to 4 Bellingham Breweries from Baker to the Bay
- 4 Cocktail Bars in Historic Fairhaven