Allegiant Air, Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air and San Juan Airlines fly out of Bellingham International Airport regularly. Flights offered are as follows:
- Allegiant Air offers flights to/from Las Vegas six days a week, as well as flights to Palm Springs, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA; and Mesa/Phoenix AZ.
- Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air offers multiple daily flights to/from Seattle, WA as well as seasonal flights to Las Vegas; Maui and Kona, HI
- San Juan Airlines offers flights to the San Juan Islands, Boeing field, Anacortes and charters
Long Term Airport Parking Option
- Bellingham International Airport parking – $9-12 per day depending on parking lot
- Seasonal coupons and specials can be found at www.flyBLIparking.com
Also see Park and Fly Hotel Packages in Bellingham for information about extended parking at local hotels.
Sipping in Bellingham?
- Bellingham is a Haven for Juice Lovers
- 4 Craft Cider Tasting Rooms in Bellingham
- Sip Outside: Year-round Beer Gardens in Bellingham
- 4 Cocktail Bars to Taste in Downtown Bellingham
- Walking Guide to 4 Bellingham Breweries from Baker to the Bay
- 4 Cocktail Bars in Historic Fairhaven