Feel the exhilaration of tee-off and the triumph of a game well played while absorbing clean air and awe-inspiring views of snow-capped peaks. Whatcom County has plenty of courses to choose from – twelve (10 public/2 private including one that just reopened in Point Roberts). Several courses have captured the attention of leading golf writers with accolades from major golf magazines. Check out our Golf Resource Sheet for a list of courses.
Whatcom County is home to five disc golf courses all playable for those new to the sports while also capable of challenging even the most experienced players. Many even host tournaments and other events throughout the year.
- Cornwall Park, Bellingham: Nine holes
- Vanderyacht Park, Ferndale: Nine holes (two tee locations each for 18 total holes)
- Mossy Roc Disc Golf Course, Sudden Valley: 18 holes
- Blaine Disc Golf Course, Lincoln Park: 18 holes with short and long tees available
- Frost Creek Disc Golf Course, Maple Falls near Silver Lake: 20 holes
Coming to Bellingham?
- Check out our Places to Stay, Getting Here, Where to Eat and Things to Do pages.
- Mountain and Water Landmarks of Whatcom County near Bellingham
- 4 Cocktail Bars in Historic Fairhaven
- Self-care at Bellingham and Whatcom County Spas
- My Ideal Day in Bellingham – 10 Must Do’s
- Things to Do this Weekend in Bellingham and Whatcom County
Located on the spit between Semiahmoo Bay and Drayton Harbor – two hours north of Seattle and 45 minutes south of Vancouver – Semiahmoo Resort is a distinctive, 212-room seaside retreat featuring comfortable accommodations, amazing recreational choices, unexpected amenities and superb service.