Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Saturdays from 10 am - 3 pm, Sundays noon - 4 pm Cost: Free Admission
Nimbus Building 648 Peace Portal Drive Blaine, WA Contact:
Holiday Craft Market By-The-Sea firstname.lastname@example.org 360-332-4544 Event Categories:
Holiday arts and crafts in downtown Blaine every Saturday and Sunday through November and December!
The Holiday Craft Market will feature fabric crafts, ornaments, baked goods, photography, pet products, jewelry, jam/jelly and more! It’s the perfect place to find unique gifts for yourself and friends and family!
You’re sure to find an assortment of :
- Handcrafted Soaps & Homemade Candles
- Handcrafted Towels, Pot Holders, Pillowcases & Dresses
- Homemade Pastries, Jam’s & Jelly
- Fresh Coffee Beans & Grounds
- Rock, Gem & Metal Jewelry
- Handcrafted American Doll Dresses
- Yard Art & Metal Signs
- Specialty Gifts made from WA License Plates
- Pet Supplies & Accessories
- Handmade Purses & Pottery
- Home Interior & Coastal Decor
- Receiving Blankets & Quilts
- Variety of Face Masks
Vendor spaces are still available! Contact: email@example.com for more information.