During the current pandemic it is important to remember to Recreate Responsibly and follow all safety guidelines. Check out our current Travel Advisory for local travel restrictions including COVID-19 related guidelines.
Feel the exhilaration of tee-off and the triumph of a game well played while absorbing clean air and awe-inspiring views of snow-capped peaks. Whatcom County has plenty of courses to choose from – twelve (10 public/2 private including one that just reopened in Point Roberts). Several courses have captured the attention of leading golf writers with accolades from major golf magazines. See below for a list of courses.
A seaside escape north of Seattle providing a Pacific Northwest experience. Over 35,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and 196 newly updated guest rooms, many with spectacular water views and in-room fireplaces. Enjoy our: health club, indoor/outdoor pool, 2 tennis courts, racquetball, beach volleyball, wellness center and salon, beach bonfires, onsite kayaking, whale watching tours, and more.
Whatcom County is home to five disc golf courses all playable for those new to the sports while also capable of challenging even the most experienced players. Many even host tournaments and other events throughout the year.
- Cornwall Park, Bellingham: Nine holes
- Vanderyacht Park, Ferndale: Nine holes (two tee locations each for 18 total holes)
- Mossy Roc Disc Golf Course, Sudden Valley: 18 holes
- Blaine Disc Golf Course, Lincoln Park: 18 holes with short and long tees available
- Frost Creek Disc Golf Course, Maple Falls near Silver Lake: 20 holes
Coming to Bellingham?
- Check out our Places to Stay, Getting Here, Where to Eat and Things to Do pages.
- Mountain and Water Landmarks of Whatcom County near Bellingham
- 4 Cocktail Bars in Historic Fairhaven
- Self-care at Bellingham and Whatcom County Spas
- My Ideal Day in Bellingham – 10 Must Do’s
- Things to Do this Weekend in Bellingham and Whatcom County