Bellingham Whatcom County Tourism has many maps available at our comprehensive Visitor Information Center located at 904 Potter Street in Bellingham, off exit 253. Drop by for a visit to pick up or purchase many different local maps, including maps of Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Blaine, Whatcom County, hiking maps, bicycle maps, state maps and more. To receive a free map in the mail email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-671-3990.
Maps of Scenic Drives Near Bellingham
Whatcom County is home to two Washington State Scenic Byways: Chuckanut Drive and Mount Baker Highway. For more details see our Scenic Drives page. We offer a free, detailed physical map for each route at our Visitor Center locations. Go to our contact page to see our locations.
Downtown Bellingham Parking Map
Parking downtown is convenient and offers easy-to-use pay stations and meters. Street parking is $0.75/hour and requires U.S. coins. Most meters have a 2-hour limit (check the meter time restrictions, which are posted on each meter). Street parking is free after 5:00 pm, weekends and holidays. There is also a PayByPhone option for parking.
- The City of Bellingham offers many downloadable maps of Bellingham in PDF, JPG or PNG format in the City of Bellingham Map Gallery.
- Whatcom County Planning and Development Services has a number of Whatcom County maps available for download.
Fairhaven Walking Map
Fairhaven historic district has an interactive Fairhaven Walking Map for exploring this historic area.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Map Data
- The City of Bellingham Planning Department has downloadable GIS map data for Bellingham.
- Whatcom County Planning and Development Services offers GIS map data for Whatcom County.
The City of Bellingham also offers the CityIQ online map viewer for interactive mapping.
Downtown Bellingham Historic Tour
A self-guided Historic Walking Tour of Downtown Bellingham is available in desktop, mobile and printed form.
Explore Whatcom County
- Hike Ladder Creek Falls in Newhalem, WA
- 3 Loop Hiking Trails at Lookout Mountain Forest Preserve
- Winter Snowshoe Trip from Heather Meadows to Artist Point
- The Nooksack Nordic Ski Club: Family Fun Just Above the Snow Line
- Sledding at Mount Baker
- Waypoint Park: The Perfect Place to Start Your Waterfront Adventure in Bellingham
- Mountain and Water Landmarks of Whatcom County near Bellingham
- My Ideal Day in Historic Fairhaven – 10 Must Do’s